Thursday, December 02, 2004

I darn you to heck

the folks at T-Shirt H#LL have had another moronic attempt with the "hip and cool" mainstream

We created a really tongue in cheek attack on corporate America. Don't take my word for it, you can read it yourself below. We didn't use any harsh language, we didn't name any names. No one was going to get sued over it, no child was going to be damaged by reading it. Check it out:

We turned it in on the day it was due, and then I called our buddy in the advertising department. He told me he loved the colors we had chosen. He said his boss was standing next to him and there was no problem with the ad. So I hung up and went back to work (I mean...went back to jerking off to Golden Girl reruns...because what else do I REALLY do?).


but this is not the worst part of the story

No comments: