Thursday, February 17, 2005

Ann Althouse is wrong here

I like Ann's blog alot..... but here I think she made a mistake in her approach

"I think the things that anyone has to ask. What do I bring to it? Do I bring ideas? Do I bring a world view, or something that maybe would be useful to the country? Is there some perspective that is, that's helpful? I think if it's just this, 'Gee, I'd like to do that,' that's not an adequate beginning for me. There has to be something. Maybe it's a focus on domestic policy, a focus on how we can improve our nation, but there's got to be something deep inside."


We need a serious President capable of handling foreign policy and national security, not some "values" charlatan.


While the Governor's big claim to fame is "covenant" marriages I don't think thats what he was talking about. I think as *I* read the transcript he was saying "I heed a real thing i can bring to the table to deserve to run"

and if i am right i agree 100%

No comments: