At about 2:30 a.m., 21 AUG, South Seminole Lodge No. 364 (Casselberry, FL)--120 Triplet Lake Drive--was almost totally destroyed by fire. Firefighters were on the scene within minutes. Cause of the fire and damage is expected to be officially reported by the Casselberry Fire Department within a week.
Roof and rafters including all electrical wiring was damaged beyond imagination. Channel 9 TV reported the high blazes. Past WM Frank Ellis was contacted and on the scene during the blazes. The SW Bill Dieringer was subsequently informed and on the scene around 3 a.m., for 2-3 hours.
best of luck to the brothers of South Seminole Lodge