Thursday, August 26, 2004

Great Snakes i agree with Danny Glover AND John Mccain today

  • Danny Glover is against a brutal totalitarian dictator for a channge


  • Props to Danny for that

  • and John Mccain is with me on another issue


  • Not a fan of John "Screw the first and second amendment" McCain but let me go with some agreements i have with recent statements


    "I'm sick and tired of re-fighting the Vietnam War. And most importantly, I'm sick and tired of opening the wounds of the Vietnam War, which I've spent the last 30 years trying to heal," McCain told USA Today. "It's offensive to me, and it's angering to me that we're doing this. It's time to move on."


    yeah screw vietnam, and screw the stupidity of the boomers and our government over it

  • and John Mccain is with me on another issue via USA today




  • McCain said Kerry may have opened himself to criticism by focusing on Vietnam. In his own primary campaign in 2000, McCain said, he didn't have to because everyone knew he'd been there. For Kerry, "it's clearly a tactical or strategic move" to shield him against "charges of being too liberal and soft on defense."



    yep, obvious to just about everyone


    Wow, two people who i think of as human wastes in a political sense both did and said some stuff i agree with

    good deal

    No comments: