Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Day 2 B

The class on international organizations looks like a great deal of fun so far. The teacher looks like she really enjoys things and so long as I can fumble through a passible essay i am guarenteed 37.5% of my class grade right there... with a little good luck on the actual answering questions part of the quiz i'll be coasting into an A here.

The teacher is a fan of the EU and how it has changed former soviet block countries so I'll have to keep my comments well in bounds there.

However this class was in the Math/Physics building..... which was a tad on the odd side. their was this huge pipe in the class room and all the pieces of AV equipment in the room were bolted togther.

made me feel like i was in an urban high school scenario of some sort

No comments: