Tuesday, August 30, 2005

The Unpacking is almost done...

I have some stuff in my old duffle bag I have to unpack, and some stuff in a box I have to take care of

but all the rest of the stuff I have 100% ready to go.

Now I am going to have to do a salvage/clean up job of my old room come labor day weekend... but, thats ok to.

I really wanted to go to the labor day morning Master Mason degree at John Darling lodge but unless i head down to sarasota on sunday (sunday sunday) thats not going to happen (happen happen)

The moving sucked, but I expected that.

I almost have enough bookshelf space. ( I'll finalize some of that after I get my book shelve nailed to the one wall).

Between Kevin and I their is now an obscene amount of food... -didn't expect that-

Its weird... My home has always before this point been some one elses; My moms, the time i rented from my friend mark's mother.

but this time... It is mine. I don't own it ( It sucks to rent and help some one else double up their money) but it is now -my- home in a way that the other places never were.

Its some heavy stuff.

No comments: