Friday, August 05, 2005

Wow It's been a while... (Hiatus UPDATE)

I have just really of late become burnt out with political blogging so I have taken a hiatus. And by hiatus I mean I haven't even been reading stuff.

No Drudge, no Instapundit, no nothing.

I've been ignoring ( most) political news on TV and in the paper.

And to some degree I feel a lot better about things. And maybe its just that stuff is happening in my own life that is much more interesting to me right now.

I have an apartment now, and two utility bills in my name. And I don't have a job yet to pay for any of it. I know Student loans are only going to carry me so far. The sick Irony part of this is the "change of circumstances" form I was originally planning to fill out. Yes it seems that by my last paycheck I will make just enough to not qualify under the change of circumstances form. Poor, but not poor enough to get help. Some system the universities have set up.

I'm not worried really. I know I'll get something but the first week out the gate I *HAVE* to hit all my classes. I also won't until the next week ( if I recall correctly) get any loan money to use for a variety of things.

Fun huh?

I know it'll all work out though. Not sure how it will but I know that it will.

I've also been talking to my Ex of late more and more online. She isn't having a good time with her "consolation prize" (no egotism on my part whatsoever ;-) ) right now but in the midst of all that I get the real feeling some of the crap she had left over and even a little bit of the crap I had left over in my own self from our break up is getting resolved....

These things are all more intresting to me then the alleged investigation of Judge Robert's adopted kids or the John Bolton recess appointment any day of the week.

Good prospects, poor cash flow... That I guess is going to be the story of the next few years of my life unless I get this scholarship money I am applying for from a local community foundation.

Probably will be then to.

I'll try to post more... I'll even try to get intrested in political-cultural red vs blue again I promise.

No comments: