Tuesday, December 20, 2005

"He's Touching Me"

In what may be the second dumbest political Scandal of all time. Bill "I thought I was drafted to play major leauge ball" Richardson now has "Not Touching me" gate

See here the slow newsday in New Mexico

“She says she has a great working relationship with the governor,” he said. “They’ve been allies for 20 years.” The controversy, Cervini said, won’t affect that relationship. The article, headlined “Hands-On Governor,” quotes Denish describing Richardson touching her at public events. It also notes how the governor has greeted people with bear hugs or head butts — or in the case of a DeVargas Middle School student in 2003, a headlock. For his part, Richardson said he’s just being playful. “I tease Diane. I touch guys. It’s my way of lessening tension,” Richardson said in the story.

He pokes me,” Denish said when confronted about photos taken of Richardson and her at an appearance in Bernalillo in late October. “He pinches my neck. He touches my hip, my thigh, sort of the side of my leg.

Denish told The Journal, “I try not to put myself in that situation, trying not to stand or sit next to him.”


First thing.... Greating with a headlock or a headbutt seems....odd.

But on to the meat of things the Governor does more touching of a female co-worker then I'd feel safe doing....But he did work in the Clinton White House so maybe he has a different set of standards about that sort of thing.

Is this the -BEST- the blood sucking muckrackers in New Mexico can do?

No comments: