Monday, December 26, 2005

Meme of 4 Vs. Larry

I see a meme and why the heck not.

Even though I am not tagged I am going to do it anyway… what are you going to try and do stop me?

(Hear that Commisar, and Hat tip to  Barry Campbell for his meme of 4 responses)

Cause I know Meme Fu~!

Four jobs you’ve had in your life: Medical Records File Clerk, S.A.T Proctor, Grocery store clerk (I.E grocery bagger), 3rd shift gas station attendant

Four movies you could watch over and over: Serenity, Kill Bill (Vol.1+Vol.2), The Usual Suspects, Cowboy Bebop: Knocking on Heaven’s Door

Four places you’ve lived: Alta IL., Sarasota FL., Tampa FL, Peoria IL.

Four TV shows you love to watch: L&O SVU, The Boondocks, Drawn Together, Family Guy

Four websites you visit daily: Drudge report, Misfile, Ankle Biting Pundits, OKCupid

Four of your favorite foods: Jasmine Rice, Lamb, Pumpkin Pie, Strawberries

Four places you’d rather be: In the arms of the woman I love, behind the desk of power deep in the bowels of Foggybottom or Langley, behind the oriental chair thanks to the vote of my brothers, in the bed of the woman I love

(Hey… all of these ARE places)

Four albums you can’t live without: “Albums” what are these things? I have the soundtrack for Cowboy Bebop, a mix CD of all my favorite songs from various anime programs, a mix CD of my favorite songs from my favorite AMVs, and a Mix CD with some choice songs from SoD, Metallica(pre-sell out days), Drowning pool, some various bits of techno, and quotes from Full Metal Jacket

I shall tag my friend Ken Kerns, Ace from Ace Of Spades, Radio Vixen, and Kitty Myers of Kitty Litter fame.

WOOT




No comments: