Sunday, March 19, 2006

Dick Cheney says he won't resign

So of course as we hear stories about Bush needing a shake up....
Rove stays, Rumi Stays, Etc. Stays, and of course Cheney says he is staying


WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Vice President Dick Cheney, a lightning rod for criticism about administration policies, on Sunday rejected the notion of resigning and said he would serve out his term.

"I made sure both in 2000 and 2004 that the president had other options. I mean, I didn't ask for this job. I didn't campaign for it. I got drafted," Cheney said on CBS television's "Face The Nation."


So I don't get what political game book they are playing in the White House. No Vice President running in 08 will lead to further chaos for the party.

But I see Bush and his team don't seam to care

No comments: