Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Shocking statements from a crack head

Ok Whitney says "crack is whack" but thats what most people call whitney and bobby so CNN interviewed mr. "bumpin around" about his new show

Brown: Scared of 'myself, sometimes'


Glad to see you are with the rest of us bobby

On Dec. 7, 2003, Houston called police, alleging that Brown had struck her in the face at their home near Alpharetta, a suburb north of Atlanta.

"Me and my wife play a lot. It was just a misunderstanding," he told Matt Lauer in the NBC interview that aired Sunday. "I mean, we slap box, and she hits hard, hard."

When asked if he hit hard back, Brown responded: "No, I don't. No, come on man, you see how big my hands are? I could hurt her. Huh-uh, no. Me and her are like this. She hits me more than I hit her."


Cause nothing says love like sissy slap fighting

"Heh, it's a daily struggle, and it's just as hard as it is for anybody else, just like somebody that wants to stop smoking, you know, cigarettes. It's hard. It's going to be hard for us also, you know?"


CIGARETTES Bobby what a joke hahaha

No comments: