Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Some folks Trackbacked me Woot~!

First Mark in Mexico.. who i will be soon adding to my list of unorg'd Links

I've watched the video of Sen. Durbin's apology and I think it was more than slimy. He apologised to "some" who thought his remarks were in poor taste. He invoked the words of Abraham Lincoln, a Republican, to indicate that, if his words turned out to be correct, he would be vindicated. I can think of several quotations from Lincoln and one from Mark Twain that he could have used with more effectiveness and would have been more apropos. First, these from Lincoln:

He reminds me of the man who murdered both his parents, and then when the sentence was about to be pronounced, pleaded for mercy on the grounds that he was orphan.

How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg.


Good quotes from Lincoln

Myopic Zeal who has me as the closing hitter on a Round up of thoughts on the Durbin Non apology.

;-) and it was a good summary

so for track backing my words i will add you to on my Link list

bRight & early who should probably guess its pretty much a total unacceptance

so with my new policy ( and to quote Ron White: "and before this, I didn't have a policy") people who track back to me get linked

woot~!

No comments: