Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Dick almost says he's sorry

"Some may believe that my remarks crossed the line," the Illinois Democrat said. "To them I extend my heartfelt apologies."

His voice quaking and tears welling in his eyes, the No. 2 Democrat in the Senate also apologized to any soldiers who felt insulted by his remarks.

"They're the best. I never, ever intended any disrespect for them," he said.

The apology came a week after Durbin, the Senate minority whip, quoted from an
FBI agent's report describing detainees at the Naval base in a U.S.-controlled portion of Cuba as being chained to the floor without food or water in extreme temperatures.


Ok so he apologises if you think the remarks crossed the line. And he never intended any disrespect for the soldiers.

Wow... so many words yet none of them "I was wrong" or even "My words went over the line"

but in typical Al-Press style

WASHINGTON - Under fire from Republicans and some fellow Democrats


Other then the Mayor of Chicago who are you talking about?

Al-Press continuing their fine art of propeganda

thanks again to LGF for the tip on the Durbin cycle of Non-appology

No comments: