Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Aussie News site explain something to me

Ok Paris Hilton babels on here.


"They've asked me a million times," Hilton said.


"Hef has been after me since I was 17, and I got offered a lot of money.

"But I'll never do it."


Now then this is a great article but...would calling playboy to verify have killed you?

I mean I think seeing Paris Hilton Naked A'l'a playboy would make me blow chunks because the woman is fugly as heck. But some people are -crazy- that way....but wouldn't ya know...asking playboy have been good "Journalism"?

The 38-minute romp allegedly netted Solomon at least $8.7 million. Hilton also made a massive profit from the video and reportedly donated her share to charity.


and HEY here is a thought..... maybe do some research to find out if she DID give her money to charity

but now... I know what your thinking...why am I such a doubting thomas well Paris has the answer for me as to why I don't believe her when she is talking

the star replied: "Because I'm Paris Hilton."


Thanks folks from Superficial.com

No comments: