Monday, April 10, 2006

Lucy Liu Bot

Lucy Liu sexy and Smart

Hollywood actress LUCY LIU has slammed high-profile actors who become overly involved in party politics, claiming it undermines their causes. The CHARLIE'S ANGELS star, who helped raise $400,000 (GBP229,000) on THE OPRAH WINFREY SHOW for earthquake victims in Pakistan, believes that crusading Hollywood stars lose focus on their real charity goals by taking on too many campaigns. Liu says, "When you are in the public eye you do have the ability to make a difference. "I have my own opinion about party politics, but my main focus is for children. It's hard not to rattle off my opinions, but if you focus on too much you can't get anything done. "If you step out, you should step out and talk about one thing, and in my case it's children."

No comments: