Wednesday, April 12, 2006

So....Confused

At first I thought this was just Worldnetdaily running off at the mouth but I am confused as to which group of people are more stupid

"Are Sam and Frodo a little more than friends? Not that there's anything wrong with that," states the TBS webpage leading to several video promotions of the "Rings" features.

The clip has the two hobbits casting pleasant glances at one another in various scenes, including one in which Frodo declares to Sam, "I'm glad you're with me."

An Internet banner ad for the video urges: "See the video everyone will talk about!"


Ok I gotta say.... why do we have to market the hobbitts as gay?

can't we just leave the hobbitts alone?

And WND... ignore the tv channels like I do.... it tends to be much more fufilling

No comments: