Tuesday, July 12, 2005

From the Islam means peace department

Theo Van Gogh was brutally murdered in a crime that has shaken dutch society to its core.

Now I could make a comment based on this article. But I think the words of this man belonging to the religion of "peace" stand as a testament as to the war we really are fighting.


"I take complete responsibility for my actions. I acted purely in the name of my religion,"
"I can assure you that one day, should I be set free, I would do exactly the same, exactly the same,"
"I have to admit I do not feel for you, I do not feel your pain, I cannot -- I don't know what it is like to lose a child,"
"I cannot feel for you ... because I believe you are an infidel,"
"I acted out of conviction -- not because I hated your son."
"I cannot accuse your son of hypocrisy because he was not a hypocrite. He said things out of conviction,"



I don't need to look any farther then these words to understand the root causes of terrorism

No comments: