Tuesday, July 19, 2005

I am going to have to modify my blogger or haloscan settings.

After looking in the "manage comments" section I sure as heck see allot of folk replying to posts. I think I am going to need to increase the number of old posts avalible on the main site so I don't lose those posters due to time or a number of posts I make.

Some of the folks who commented on the gay marriage thing.... I am going to be making a condensed reply to all of your points.

But my position was unclear to some so I do want to clarrify it a bit better.

I think at this point in time humanity doesn't have enough evolution to deal with marriage of any kind with a proper social response. I think the only reason we want to keep the hetrosexual institution around is a grandfather clause exemption while we try to get society back in some sense of order.

I have some catch up to play, plus at 9pm all blogs will be belonging to the white house press confrence ( well all of us political bloggers)

No comments: