Thursday, September 29, 2005

I wonder what Sean Hannity Et. Al will say

Over on Gayorbit I saw something that reminded me of the movie snakeyes. Nicholas Cage plays a semi-dirty cop who does the right thing, and the celebrity status of it exposes his prior sins to the world.

Well this woman who was halled out by all the "Cultural Conservative" pundits has proven to be a tad less wellll.... Culturally conservative.

“Suddenly, looking down at my drug pouch,” Smith wrote, “I realized that I would rather have died in my apartment than have done those drugs with Brian Nichols. If the cops were going to bust in here and find me dead, they were not going to find drugs in me when they did the autopsy. I was not going to die tonight and stand before God, having done a bunch of ice up my nose.”


All those folks talking about her christ driven convictions.... I bet they feel a nice kidney punch to their integrity right about now.

But somehow I doubt many of them will be talking about this

No comments: