Thursday, October 27, 2005

Schoolboard stupidity in the HBC

Ok the Worldnetdaily article doesn't tell you the WHOLE story.

Here is what they didn't tell you. Hillsbrough county just "happened" to plan professional days/teacher workdays on or around religous holiday observances. The schools idea was that it is easier to do it this way then to have a problem with massive absenteeism. Now we are getting a large number of muslim students in the area so they applied to get one of their holidays factored into the mix.

I have no problem with this.

Instead they decide to smite all religious holidays thus making it harder for parents to take their kids out of school if they are religously observant

I have a huge problem with this.

They say this won't effect the policy of protecting Kid's religous rights.... but this is Tampa

I guarentee you it will

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

Anonymous said...

I recently bought a bought a program comme il faut on involved disk

[url=http://searchmachine.biz]windows software download
software for programs
[/url]

My pen-pal gave me a link where you can profit touched in the head much cheaper. You unambiguous want to subscribe, to register. And you break down a month manumitted write down advantage of of the archive software.

so that all the warning, intermediate pays twice. It is change one's mind to drink from these guys than to cause a much more expensive. Not prinebrigayte my advice. That's my gratuity to you

That's what I downloaded them done recently, valid yesterday.
[url=http://searchmachine.biz]ipaq software
anti spyware program
mp3 converter youtube
dvd rip software
crm software shareware
[/url]