Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I can indeed say anything on a website Bill......

And I am going to say you are a "dumb@$$" and this Newsmax story picked the key pearl

As a result of the lawsuit settlement, O'Reilly must have a third person present whenever he conducts an interview or speaks to someone on the phone.

"Anyone can accuse me of anything and it's on a Web site," he said in the interview.


Bill.......

Every major company in the world does that as a standard policy. Why.... CYA Bill. I am sorry to say I don't believe you or Fox News were that dumb. I think your claim that you are doing it now to protect yourself is fairly d@mning of your whole sexual harrassment lawsuit.

Gay writes: "So little wonder that when Bill O'Reilly is asked about his future after his current contract ends a little more than two years from now, he blurts out one word even as the question is asked: ‘Retirement.'"

But then O'Reilly backpedaled somewhat: "I might. I might. There's only so much aggression you can absorb."


His TV raitings aren't as hot as they once were... he sucks at radio unless you compare him to Al Franken.

Bill is over the hill, but he has to make it all about himself and his greatness.

I'm done with O'reilly

No comments: