Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Moonbat 2 Moonbat

Well Moonbat and whackaloon of the Democratic Senate Tag team Champions of California asks Cindy Sheehan not to run.

"I don't think having her in the Senate election helps her at all," Boxer told a roundtable of California reporters this morning. "I think it might have the opposite effect."

"Maybe she's more valuable out there not as a candidate," Boxer said of Sheehan and her anti-war effort


But wouldn't he running highlight the Anti-War cause Barbara?

and... sadly to admit this Cindy has the right idea

"What I hope to do with it would be to energize other anti-war candidates," Sheehan said in an interview before the State of the Union speech. "If I entered it, it would bring attention to the fact that there are many, many races where pro-peace, anti-war candidates are running."


Its why I think the woman should run

that and entertainment value

No comments: