these are the first ten things
events listed chronologically
- The Muslim states ( you know who you are) who have not ALREADY done so recognize the state of Israel unilaterally.
- The Nation of Syria renounces any and all territorial claims and ambitions it has put on Israel beyond land taken in the wars with Israel
- Israel begins to negotiate with the Muslim states to have a transperent weapons verification structure.
- The Saudi Government and Iranian government agree to unconditionally suspend funding of Militant groups in Israel, Palestine, and Lebanon.
- The Israeli's move out all settlers ( areas which have become towns or areas in the region that have always been majority jewish or major plurality Jewish are put on the side for later)
- Israel, Palestinian Authority, Egypt, and Jordan sign a mutual defense agreement
- NATO and EU efforts to build stronger ties with Israel, Jordan and Egypt move forward as a block
- Those nations with Palestinian Refugees take the resources seized from former jewish residents and repatriate them to the refugees.
- A decleration that no nation will launch a Nuclear first strike, that reserves the right to a defensive strike
- More negotiations