Tuesday, November 29, 2005

50 Cent is ruining this country

I hated the fact he was going to make Graphic Novels about being a ghetto thug, I hated the fact he has a video game and a movie glamourizing his being a Ghetto Thug.I was mortified he was going to make ghetto thug themed books for children.

I was horrified he was one of the 2 G-Q men of the year.

But the tilt sign just came off my head at -this-

50 Cent is planning to create a vibrator of his manhood - so his female fans can pretend to have sex with him. The sexy rapper is desperate to release a line of condoms and waterproof sex toys designed to excite his female fans and make them feel closer to his idols.

The Get Rich Or Die Tryin' star said: "I need to make a 50 Cent condom and motorized version of me, which will have to be waterproof so you can utilize it in the tub.
....
"Blue is my favorite color so it will probably be blue. But I don't know how big." He is quoted in Britain's Mirror as adding: "But I want to do something like that, to create something popular and exciting for women."


What the h**** is wrong with this man.

How Narcisistic do you have to be when you can get any woman you want, that you have to make a mechanical "G-Unit" to take care of all the women you can't from a strict mechanical point of view or from a taste point of view.

and then you can have a condom shaped like him to try to make your boyfriend a proxy for 50

This is wrong on so many different levels.

Sex, Violence, and promoting ignorance...... he is the trifect of whats wrong in Entertainment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Big whoop!! I, for one, couldn't care less about "50 Cent," and that probably also goes for perhaps 290 million other Americans in possession of a brain.

But kudos to people like him who so creatively are able to come up with new products to get richer from.

Far be it from me to be so inanely a control-freak as to whine about it.

It's as simple as this: This is America. If you don't like a person or his products, ignore them. Given the choice of living in a land where people are free to do that, or a place like China, I'll take the USA every time.

You are free to say whatever you like in forums like this. But why would you want to make such a control-freakish fool of yourself, to no good end?

--Craig Chilton
xanadupublishing AT yahoo.com