- I really don't deal well with professors using classes to evangelize their politics ( something I'll be dealing with more and more)
- I really don't like not-working-.... Only thing I like less then not working is working in a crummy job. Every saturday when I work what I have that passes for a Job I feel good about the whole process. Even preparing for it helps a lot
- I like not living with my mother... a lot
- I also like having a home that is more mine to crash out in
- Raman noodles aren't that bad
Thursday, November 17, 2005
Things I have learned
I have learned some things in Larry's big college adventure so I felt like sharing them with you all.