Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Hillary wants to have her cake, and eat it to

'ccordin to Dick Morris the Hildabeast is pro war because a woman can't win on an anti-war case. If this is truely her strategy she tries here to have her cake and eat it to. Supporting the mission, but hitting all the key buzzwords of the Democratic anti-bush position.

Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton on Tuesday defended her vote to authorize war in Iraq amid growing unease among liberal Democrats who could determine the potential 2008 presidential candidate's future.

"I take responsibility for my vote, and I, along with a majority of Americans, expect the president and his administration to take responsibility for the false assurances, faulty evidence and mismanagement of the war," the New York senator said in a lengthy letter to thousands of people who have written her about the war.


First-I take responsibility for my vote: a contrast to Bush.
Second-Bush made false assurances I.E Bush Lied this would be easy.
Third-Bush Lied I.E Now WMDs
Fourth-Bush is incompetent. I.E Bush is a chimp

She hit the Kos-Democrat talking points nicely

At the same time, she said the United States must "finish what it started" in Iraq.


This is her hawkish pose or the pottery barn philosophy "We broke it, so we now bought it"

"Based on the information that we have today, Congress never would have been asked to give the president authority to use force against Iraq," she said. Clinton stopped short of saying her vote was a mistake, the political path chosen by two other potential Democratic candidates _ former vice presidential candidate John Edwards and Sen. Joe Biden, D-Del.


Fifth-I was tricked into voting for the war, but am to smart to say I was tricked. Even though I know the evidence as well as anyone here at the time did including the president. And my Husband put into legislation what the President actually did.

"Given years of assurances that the war was nearly over and that the insurgents were in their 'last throes," this administration was either not being honest with the American people or did not know what was going on in Iraq," she wrote.


Sixth-4th times two. Even though as many military people on the hill said that wasn't accurate I want to go with the option most folks in the Media would have told you.

"It is time for the president to stop serving up platitudes and present us with a plan for finishing this war with success and honor," she wrote.

Seventh-Bush has no plan

So from a "Hawk" we see strategic language pointing to a Koshead

No comments: