Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Meme time


According to the book, a majority of Americans:

• Eats peanut butter at least once a week


Can't say that I do.

• Prefers smooth peanut butter over chunky


I like chunky... but i eat smooth now because well..... its what they sell in the big drums in sams.

• Can name all Three Stooges


Wait wait wait

their are more then three stooges
Larry, Moe, Curly, Shemp, and Curly Joe ( not counting Shemp's stooges which was a attempt to rip the idea off)

not sure if this counts as a yes or as a no.

• Lives within a 20-minute drive of a Wal-Mart

yep

• Eats at McDonald's at least once a year

nope

• Takes a shower for approximately 10.4 minutes a day


thats a long shower for me so no

• Never sings in the shower


I did once so no

• Lives in a house, not an apartment or condominium


used to but now is NO

• Has a home valued between $100,000 and $300,000

No

• Has fired a gun

yes

• Is between 5 feet and 6 feet tall

No ( am taller)

• Weighs 135 to 205 pounds

I wish

• Is between the ages of 18 and 53

yes

• Believes gambling is an acceptable entertainment option

I'll say no ( I don't view gambling as entertainment)

• Grew up within 50 miles of current home

nope

so 3 ( 4 if you count the three stooges one)

bad meme

(see other results here )

No comments: